Jessica Harrington AIFA®
Jessica Harrington, AIFA® has been a part of the WRFA team since 2015. As Director of Employee Retirement Services, Jessica Harrington oversees the group as a whole and partners with plan sponsors to provide them with the highest fiduciary care in the retirement plan arena. She concentrates on understanding the needs of the company and assists them in the establishment and offering of 401k plans for their employees. In addition to working with employers, she also oversees investment due diligence in partnership with an Investment Policy Committee to ensure plans have top quality investment choices.
- Graduated from Francis Marion University with a B.S. in Psychology
- Graduated from Baker College with an M.B.A.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst ® designation (AIFA®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® designation (AIF®)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor designation (CRPC)
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor designation (CMFC)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 6 and 7
- North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA) Series 63 and 65
- Licensed Life, Accident and Health Insurance Agent
- Financial Coach for Newspring for five years
- Member of Keeping Florence Beautiful for six years
Beneath the Surface:
“Being an investment advisor, my specialty is to work with qualified and nonqualified retirement plans. My favorite part of the job is helping others plan for their retirement.”
Call 843.409.1579 or email email@example.com