- Allow us to get to know you. Where are you now? Where do you want to go? Let’s evaluate your current financial position to see how we can best meet your current and future goals.
- Through this phase we want to work with you to identify attainable long and short-term goals based on your individual situation and needs.
- After collecting all the necessary information, we will create a financial plan that shows where you are in your current financial circumstances and where we expect your goals to take you in the future.
- After plan creation, we’d like to sit down with you and go over all the aspects of your unique plan including but not limited to investment portfolio predictions, your goals and time horizons, retirement savings, and estate planning considerations.
- We believe financial planning is fluid. As your life changes, so do your finances. Our goal is to create a relationship with open communication so that as your situation and goals change, we can be there to ensure your plan changes too.